Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/2/2007 10:35:18 PM EDT
I noticed that Arsenal Inc is using a New Muzzle Device on their SLR-106CR and SLR-107CR "Special Edition" rifles... Can these Extended Muzzle Devices be purchased separately and if so, where since I didn’t see them being advertised by K Var and I know that Arsenal Inc. does not sell any parts… I’ve asked.

I’ve been sitting on my AK-102 (5.45mm) project for several years since I’m not too crazy about the current extended AK-102 Muzzle Brake being offered by AK-USA at this time and I hope that these are being made here in the U.S. or will soon be imported in numbers that will make available to the general public.

Also, does anybody know the length of the new Arsenal Muzzle Device??  I’m hoping it’s about 4 ½ inches and not much longer than that since I’m hoping to permanently “pin” the device to my 12 plus inch barrel to bring it up to the legal 16 inches…  I would love to have it registered as a SBR, but I’ll be moving back to Washington State within the next few years, so that’s not too practical at this point.

Thanks for looking!!    
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:09:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:52:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Questions answered!!

Thanks Mak!!
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top