Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Troubleshooting
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2003 5:58:08 PM EDT
I have heard of this before. It never happened to me until today. My Sar3 has a RSA FCG in it. RSA put it in for me at a show. I feel confident it is in right and I never played with the adjustment. It fires the round and sends the carrier back latching the hammer. On the way back it binds up. I have to take the carrier out and free it up. The ammo is where it should be. There are no buffers or anything modified other than the RSA parts. I oiled it and it quit for about 60rounds. Then it would do it 2-3 times every clip. CB
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 6:55:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 7:29:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow now thats customer service...I'm glad i own a RSA group...
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 5:44:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Ken, You are the best. I bet you remember the gun we are talking about. You installed it for me at the first BRC. I finished the gun myself. You took some pics of it and with my girl and myself. The only thing I have changed is a brake and a cobra.
 I am going to clean it and oil it first and see what happens. If that doesnt do it I will bring it to you in person. I live near Rolla Mo.
 My guns will always have your FCGs and retainer plates.   CB
Page AK-47 » Troubleshooting
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top