Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Troubleshooting
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/23/2003 5:33:24 PM EDT
Not my AK, this forum for "trouble shooting" AKs.  The last post was from August.  There must be something wrong.  Or do you mean all AKs run like my Arsenal Inc....Flawless.

Just felt pity for this little forum.  Thought I would liven it up a bit.  No complaints other than my SLR came with a scope mount and my FOBUS/First SAMCO mag coupler won't allow me to have the tops of both mags facing one direction.  I have to have one mouth facing down and the other up.  (With my AR I am able to stagger both mags so that I don't have to rotate the mags to change them)

Take care.

Sly
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 5:36:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Well all of my AK's dont work...

Apparently AK's and other evil guns are supposed to go out and kill people on the street by themselves.

Mine must not work....
Page AK-47 » Troubleshooting
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top