Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Troubleshooting
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/11/2003 6:43:25 PM EDT
I started this in the main forum. I think it is more suited for troubleshooting.
I purchased a 992 5.45. It had been converted to accept hi cap mags. It came with one bakelite.
When I got it home I fired 5-6 rounds and it seemed ok. I then gave it a coat of alumahyde , green furniture and a RSA FCG.
The feed ramp is original. It has one notch in the center. I don't think the ramp is to blame.
Today I took it out. I ran out the first mag with no jams. It did double tap a couple. The second mag it jammed a couple times. Every jam looked the same. The bullet in the hole with the end pointing up. The back had droped down.
This was all with hollow points. I know alot of AKs dont like HP but is was all they had at a local show.
I think I can adjust the FCG to get rid of the double tap. The jam has to be fixed. CB
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 5:23:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Page AK-47 » Troubleshooting
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top