Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/21/2007 3:12:19 PM EDT
I just bought a new Yugo underfolder that came with 2 mags (both have rust!). Anyway my question is, are all AK mags interchangeable and are bayonets interchangeable as well.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 3:40:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes and I believe yes on the bayo question
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 3:56:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Yes and I believe yes on the bayo question

Heard the same
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 5:23:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I just got a Yugo underfolder too.  Romanian bayonets fit so I suppose that means any AK bayonet will fit.  

Any AK mag will work but the Yugo mags fit tighter, other mags wobble around.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 6:35:02 PM EDT
[#4]
most any 762 mag should work

as for the bayo
about any newer bayo will work you may have to change the slant brake tho (if it wasnt changed to US made the yugo slant is alittle bigger and most bayo's wont slide over it)

Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:18:48 PM EDT
[#5]
most of the time they're interchangeable, but sometimes mags have crappy workmanship.  I have a eurotrash mag from the SG deal last year that'll fit one of my MAK-90's but not the other one
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top