Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2007 10:08:12 AM EDT
i need some help trying to figure this out.i bought a wasr 10 that was missing the muzzle brake.i did not think it was a big deal because i had an extra slant cut brake to put on it.i went to screw it on and it was to big.i then took one off of another wasr 10 and it to was to big.the brakes are 14mm left hand thread.i thought all the brakes were standard size at 14mm.the gun has the bayo lug and appears to me that the barrel was threaded from the factory as the threads seem to go up to and under the fsb.any ideas on this.are there a different size brake that goes on this.the wasr is 7.62 cal. if that makes any difference.i looked at the other two wasr 10's i have and they both look to have a slightly larger (thicker) threads on them otherwise they seem to be the same guns.thanks for any help on this.  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top