Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2007 6:53:26 AM EDT
Kind of bummed out, one of my small pleasures in life was watching the ammo side of this forum for specials deals on ammo.

Used to always find some kind of super deal but had to act fast, nowdays that seems to be gone.    

Link Posted: 2/22/2007 7:18:38 AM EDT
[#1]
ya i in a way know what you're saying but i haven't been on this side long enough to truly have known the experience.  i am always checking every gun board's for sale sections for ammo and also i sit around and type in 7.62X39 or .223/5.56 ammo for sale and see if google returns any cheap results.  i did have my chance on 1700 rounds of chinese 7.62 for $119 and the bastard backed out on me after he said it was mine and i gave him my shipping address.  oh well.

if we could just get 1,000 of Wolf MC down to $115 + $10-15 for shipping I'd be happy.  This $150-$170 shit is ridiculous.
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 7:39:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Better get used to the prices....it will get worse.

MajorAR
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 8:22:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Cabelas is up to $199 a case now I think.
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 8:29:26 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Cabelas is up to $199 a case now I think.

Your right, I was at Cabela's the other day and they had plenty of the 7.62x39 but at that price it was sitting on the shelf.
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 1:22:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah....I have quit buying ammo and shooting. It is really a shame. One of my few pleasures was shooting on saturday afternoons. I am putting the money I use to buy for ammo into buying some collectible firearms and coins. I am not gonna make the ammo sellers rich on their high priced ammo. They can go to H*LL !!!!    
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 3:46:31 PM EDT
[#6]
It is a shame that everything you enjoy doing in life, the government or somebody is either trying to take away your right or get greedy and price you out of it.  Well they can get greedy if they want to but more and more folks are starting to not shoot because we are being priced out.  They in turn will be putting a lot of folks out of business and the way I see it we all ready have lost so many jobs in this country.  Maybe they will wake up.  I sure hope so.
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 5:46:07 PM EDT
[#7]
You want to talk about having kittens, seen black box wolf for $5.99 a box yesterday.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 6:49:17 AM EDT
[#8]
I think I got that beat; while at a Bud's gun shop and indoor range in Paris, KY about 2 weeks ago, I saw a 1,000 round case of Wolf Military Classic 5.45x39 for $279.00... I love Bud's, and they have good prices on firearms but I just had to ask what was up with that. The fellow at the counter told me: "That's what its selling for, that's about how much we are paying for it." -I hope on one is uninformed enough to buy that.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 3:08:34 PM EDT
[#9]
height=8
Quoted:
I think I got that beat; while at a Bud's gun shop and indoor range in Paris, KY about 2 weeks ago, I saw a 1,000 round case of Wolf Military Classic 5.45x39 for $279.00... I love Bud's, and they have good prices on firearms but I just had to ask what was up with that. The fellow at the counter told me: "That's what its selling for, that's about how much we are paying for it." -I hope on one is uninformed enough to buy that.

That's $110 more than Miwall (www.outdoormarksman.com) is currently selling it for!  hock.gif
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top