Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/29/2006 2:31:51 PM EDT
Hey guys.I know the Arsenal SLR-106 series rifles are basically AK-101 clones, but I'm interested to know if there are any significant differences between the two. How accurate of a clone are we talking about here? Other than the lack of a select fire option and the 2 stage trigger group, are there any subtle differences? Obviously the 106s have compliant parts, and obviously the parts are Bulgie and not Russian. But I'm curious as to any short cuts Arsenal may have taken.

Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 2:42:10 PM EDT
[#1]
They are as close as you'll come to the real deal mco119.

Russian

Bulgarian

Many have said that their US made folding stocks were made better than their Russian folding stocks.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 4:02:05 PM EDT
[#2]
The Izhemash 100 series has a smooth top cover and the brake is a little different contour, if I recall.  Check avotmats in action web site.  But otherwise, this is pretty much the best rifle out there for a 101 clone.  I bought two and love'em.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top