Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/18/2006 9:18:11 PM EDT
First, notice that I didn't ask if anyone thought I should use wood instead of synthetic.

I plan on refinishing the wood furniture and taking my time with it, but in the meantime want to find a decent synthetic set to bang around.

K-VAR seems to not have what I need as they are all out of stock.

Can you recommend a good online site for ordering black synth hardware for this WASR-10?
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 5:26:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Global trade/ Armory USA...
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 8:34:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks - I tried Global Trade / Armory USA but from their site it appears that they can't meet either of my requirements (US made, and synthetic).

Any other suggestions for US made synthetic stock/handguard sets?
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 9:59:17 AM EDT
[#3]
k-var.com
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 10:11:18 AM EDT
[#4]

K-VAR seems to not have what I need as they are all out of stock.

MauserMark - thanks for the suggestion, but as I mentioned earlier (buried in original post) K-Var is out of stock on black synthetic stock sets.
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 12:01:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Thanks - I tried Global Trade / Armory USA but from their site it appears that they can't meet either of my requirements (US made, and synthetic).

Any other suggestions for US made synthetic stock/handguard sets?

You might want to give Global Trade / Armory USA a call, their web site hasn't been updated in a long time.
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 12:40:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Try DSA Arms...sometimes they carried US made poly furnitures for AK.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top