Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/7/2006 6:58:33 AM EDT
I saw a post a while ago of someone who put para cord on their wire sidefolding stock that had some nice instructions.  Anyone know where the post went or have a link?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:52:49 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I saw a post a while ago of someone who put para cord on their wire sidefolding stock that had some nice instructions.  Anyone know where the post went or have a link?

Most likely to the archive after 3 months which you have to pay to read as a team member?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:27:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:11:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I remember the post, but I can't locate it in the archive to copy the instructions.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:46:02 AM EDT
[#4]
How about wrapping a knife handle with paracord?  www.aaawebmaster.com/knife/knife.htm  

Wrapping the front handguards of an AR15 with paracord

http://www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?t=266242&highlight=paracord+wrap

pictures by Badger Arms of The High Road.  I emailed him about posting his pictures here.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:03:36 PM EDT
[#5]
There's a tutorial in the Romanian section over on Gunsnet.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:28:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
There's a tutorial in the Romanian section over on Gunsnet.

That's about the best tutorial I've seen.  Forgot about that one.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:40:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey thanks guys.  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top