Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/5/2006 1:46:11 PM EDT
WHERE DOES IT GO?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 2:00:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 2:06:21 PM EDT
[#2]
so it is left over and does not stay in the trigger group??
 thanks mmk!!!!

etta:
i see, it does stay in. i gotta say, pretty neat. the retaining plate sure makes this a snap!
thanks again mmk, i was starting to freak out.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 2:39:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I just installed a g2 on mine also, man I havent shot it yet, but it seems like its gonna be a hair trigger.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:41:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
so it is left over and does not stay in the trigger group??
 thanks mmk!!!!

etta:
i see, it does stay in. i gotta say, pretty neat. the retaining plate sure makes this a snap!
thanks again mmk, i was starting to freak out.

No trust me it is required!!! I learned that the hard way.

It goes through the trigger and disconect over the trigger pin. Without it your gun will not work. I know from leaving it off and thinking WTF? when I went to fire it.  
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:29:29 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks for replys,
   i got it together. however, i put in a single hook trigger instea of the double hook i had. it seems to function fine. will this cause any problems?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:08:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I just installed a g2 on mine also, man I havent shot it yet, but it seems like its gonna be a hair trigger.

It is very light relatively speaking... with no creep.  I had a double tap accidently by not squeezing hard enough.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:45:00 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
thanks for replys,
   i got it together. however, i put in a single hook trigger instea of the double hook i had. it seems to function fine. will this cause any problems?

Single is fine, the double is just a redundancy in case the hook breaks ...
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top