Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2006 4:47:15 AM EDT
Thank you guys for the advise on my first AK. I went to Atlantic Firearms and checked out the Vector V-47C for $499.99 seems like a good price? Then I saw some adds for a Armory USA AK with a thick receiver 1.6m price was $569.00. I also saw an add for a Yugo built AK with strengthend  1.6m receiver I think that one was around $750.00. I'm a little confused here are the receivers of AKs built to thin? The Vector comes with a 5 year warranty but the other more expensive ones only have a 1year warranty? I wanted the classic look with the wood furniture so I also checked out the Arsenal AKs. Wow are those things pricey!! They are more that a tricked out Krebs! Is the Vector okay with receiver it comes with? It's not going to fall apart or anything will it? Need just a little more input thanks
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:57:20 AM EDT
[#1]
There is nothing wrong with either reciever. The 1mm ( thinner ) is the spec on most Eastern block AK's. You will fine with the 1mm.  . Your choice. WD
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:10:16 AM EDT
[#2]
You will never wear it out my friend ...

No worries mate ...
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top