Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/4/2006 6:42:30 PM EDT
I was searching around the other night and ran across this site about Nato cleaning up the weapons left after war......lots of good parts such a shame....btw not for the squeamish.....
http://www.nato.int/sfor/opharvest/harvest.htm
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 6:51:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:42:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, because leaving them in the hands of the locals was so much better.....

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:39:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Am I first one to notice that at least 2 of the weapons in the first pic were air rifles?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:22:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Let me say this one more time..

FUCK the un!!!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:28:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Noooooo..... can't we ship those back home and sell them surplus to us here law abiders? Bastards.

Brandon J.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:54:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Why are we still members of the UN??? Screw them.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 10:20:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Why are we still members of the UN??? Screw them.

I say kick their Stinkin' asses out of New York and let them go somewhere else in the world.
Tear down the UN building and let Donad Trump build something on it. That property has to be
worth a fortune!!  I would like nothing more than to see the U.N. dissolved or have the U.S.
pull out of the U.N.  I mean come on, Would you really take an armed force seriously when they
are dressed in Baby blue uniforms and helmets??

Screw the UN....

KyARGuy
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:01:47 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Noooooo..... can't we ship those back home and sell them surplus to us here law abiders? Bastards.

Brandon J.

Well, having seen allot of battlefield pick up AKs, I would not want them if you gave them to me...

I fail to see how confiscating guns in a warzone is some grand master UN plan involving black helicopters..

If the locals could be trusted to live in piece with AKs in every basement, the peace keepers would not be there in the first place..
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:04:48 PM EDT
[#9]
One more time...

FUCK THE FUCKING WORTHLESS AND CORRUPTED U.N.

THE U.N. IS THE WORST ENEMY OF MODERN MANKIND AND HIS CIVIL LIBERTIES...you better believe it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:11:37 PM EDT
[#10]
You have to understand that the American gun culture, myself included, feel that the right to arm oneself in not only defense of your life, but from tyranny in government, is an unalienable right. Not a right granted by the government, but a right we as human beings are born with, regardless of what one's government says. It can only be taken away if we as individuals prove we are incapable of handling a firearm with responsability.

These people will never have democracy take hold in their way of life unless you EMPOWER them to do so. Going in there and fixing things for them dosen't work. They have to earn it themselves. Taking away their only means of defense accomplishes nothing.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top