Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/29/2006 1:06:39 PM EDT
Has anyone dealt with them or have a phone number for them, I would like to ask them a few questions about the kits they have.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:32:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I have ordered a few things from them and haven't had any problems.  I looked on all my receipts and there isn't any phone number listed just to contact them via email.

Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:59:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I had a terible experience with them. They sent me junk parts and them would not even respond to my emails with questions. I had to reverse the charge on my credit card and then they got mad at ME because I wouldn't pay to ship the parts/junk back to them. Someone recently asked for a reference on them over at subguns and a bunch of people stated that they were bad news. I would stay away.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:31:53 PM EDT
[#3]
They sent me the wrong upper(gunbroker) and haven't fix it. I'm awating resolution Still. They never returned my calls and fained email problems etc. I won't deal with them.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:46:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, I'm leary of someone who doesn't have a phone number to call them on to talk to a live person.  Besides, I think I can get the same RomyG kit elsewhere cheaper.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:31:42 PM EDT
[#5]
What's FTF Industries? Failure To Fire??
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:57:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:30:46 AM EDT
[#7]
I bought from them one time and didn't have any problems but I have heard alot of stories where other people had problems.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:25:49 AM EDT
[#8]
They are nothing but trouble.
I won a bid on gunbroker for them. The item didn't fit and I returned the item.
I never got a refund from them and they wouldn't answer any emails.

If you have to deal with them, use a credit card so you have a chance to get your money back.
I'll never deal with them again.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:29:53 PM EDT
[#9]
I've decided against doing business with them.  I ordered a kit from SG.  I hope it is a decent one.
Thanks for all the input and aiding me in not making a possible bad decision.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top