Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/27/2006 12:57:18 PM EDT
http://www.k-var.com/shop/product.php?productid=16251&cat=307&page=1

Any additional thoughts on this are greatly appreciated!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:30:18 PM EDT
[#1]
It will fit and maybe you could zero in one setting on the range selection but it will be out of calibration once you slide the adjuster to another range setting. The rear sight base ramp on RPK's is machined different than AKM rifles.  Also I see you mentioned the 85C model. That used a earlier AK style barrel that had the rear sight base machined for a 800M sight leaf.

Hootbro
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:35:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I would like to use some form of peep sight ideally but have not seen anything that looks good i.e. adjustable and reasonably priced, say $40 or less. Is there anything that really fits this bill?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 10:40:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Learn to use your irons.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top