Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/21/2006 1:07:08 PM EDT
Has anyone used the Global Trades FCG? Does it compare to the G2?

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:34:43 PM EDT
[#1]
nobody has used one? What about their factory AK's. I would think it would be the same FCG
as the ones they sell. Can anyone tell me how their Armory USA/Global Trades AK trigger is?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:31:06 PM EDT
[#2]
it is ok.

only used it about 40 rds so far. i is differnt feeling from the tapco G2. i will compare the two tonight and report back
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:42:05 PM EDT
[#3]
patterned after the bulgarian design, they should be damn good
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:20:06 PM EDT
[#4]
tapco had a 1 stage pull. pretty crisp

armory had a bit of a 2 stage pull with a final let off that was cleaner than the tapco. about the same # for final letoff as tapco group, but a longer pull

i would use the armory group if you wanted good target groups and the tapco would be better for bumping IMHO
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:28:28 PM EDT
[#5]
TacticalOpsAR thanks for the info!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:34:35 AM EDT
[#6]
I bought their double hook FCG for my Chinese MAK 90. I liked the work, but their were no US markings on the parts or the gas piston. Because of that, I use the TAPCO G2s. I used the Global parts for a pistol build.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top