Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/13/2006 6:20:37 PM EDT
Watched most the program today...2 hours long I think. Guy said AKs cost $20 apiece.......hot damn...bargain of the century. The ones I saw and they were using were well used. Every kind of AK you can possibly think of from every country that makes them. Its funny watching a guy do a michael jackson dance as hes shooting LOL, another guy was getting it on with some pretty hot steps and then he would stop for a second and open up then start dancing again. Funny shit.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:27:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw that too.  But I'd rather have semi's and live here.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:33:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah pretty wild place huh.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:36:35 PM EDT
[#3]
AK47 for $20.00!!     What do you think Century Int Arms buys them for before selling them to you for $139.00!!!
What a mark up!!!!   700%
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:40:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Which show was that?  Maybe I can catch the rerun? Can someone upload the vid??
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:44:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I think it was DCH....Discovey Channel History
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:41:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 10:59:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Yah one guy was shooting between another guys legs as he was shooting and dancing  in the middle of the road!!!! kids seating freash dead guys heart
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 11:21:37 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
AK47 for $20.00!!     What do you think Century Int Arms buys them for before selling them to you for $139.00!!!

You have to factor in the FINE work CAI does to make those weapons US legal, and the prices that the Romys will sell guns for that are going to the USA legally (With associated government papers & work) vs grey-market shipments to Africa....
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:06:10 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You have to factor in the FINE work CAI does to make those weapons US legal, and the prices that the Romys will sell guns for that are going to the USA legally (With associated government papers & work) vs grey-market shipments to Africa....

Exactly..... $20 for a blackmarket ( street AK ) Not a fresh from the factory still in the crate AK. Thats a war torn AK with the silver look. Not thats anything wrong with that.

But folks really don't understand the cost involved in manufactoring ( goods  , AK's ,  ect..... ).It does cost alot more than $20..... Espeacially if built here in the USA. ( completely built here.  )It would be up there . Well alot more than it is now. We take advantage of surplus stuff being sold dirt cheap. The labor cost have been paid along time ago. Need CASH quick goverments. And switching to the 5.56 NATO round helps us out alot. for our rifle parts... IMO. WarDawg
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:40:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:45:45 AM EDT
[#11]
The majority of the AKs were very well used......still working fine but beat all to shit...you think those guys ever clean a gun LOL....never. Its a wonder they didnt shoot each other dancing and shooting....best scene was about 8 guys in the back of a toyota pick up with big ass machine gun mounted in the back...some guy opens up on them and you see a gun fly in the air and then all these guys trying to unass the back of the PU LOL man that was hilarious. Its like arming a mental institution and sitting back and watching the fun. .......LOL I just watched the vid above...the scene of those dumb shits in the back of the PU is in there.......they couldnt get out quick enough LOL....great video LOL
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:57:59 AM EDT
[#12]
One battalion of U.S. Marines could take over the entire country fighting asshats like that.

JoeLad
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 10:19:56 AM EDT
[#13]
someone needs to confiscate all the VHS tapes of "Boys n tha Hood" in liberia.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:45:05 AM EDT
[#14]
The whole thing makes me puke......The "ONLY" country in Africa....where "Common people"… no kidding….. Really, actually,……. thought that they were the 51'st state.......Somalia vs Liberia? No contest, "an "intervention" it would have stabilized a despotize ruler and....well.... hello.... /. 85% OF OUR OIL...FROM THAT NECK OF THE WOODS..

After the Clinton-F**k -up in Mogashitious....THEY PAID THE PRICE in needless Deaths.....that moron makes me pruke until this day...may christ ret theier souls after tradiing "three-Second CNNN Sound-bites,  vs, "REALITY" JUST SUCKED if YOU were that bitches" "Other -Side" "usually definedv as those in support of what we would call... "Freedom"....

Those "Klintonisista Whores " are beneath, common street whores in those Democtatic trations....F**k those un-human "Pukes".......American Blood, Throughn Away on "MY BROUTHER'S Blood...in the name of .......F**k Those Clinton Wretches...........
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:51:14 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
The whole thing makes me puke......The "ONLY" country in Africa....where "Common people"… no kidding….. Really, actually,……. thought that they were the 51'st state.......Somalia vs Liberia? No contest, "an "intervention" it would have stabilized a despotize ruler and....well.... hello.... /. 85% OF OUR OIL...FROM THAT NECK OF THE WOODS..

After the Clinton-F**k -up in Mogashitious....THEY PAID THE PRICE in needless Deaths.....that moron makes me pruke until this day...may christ ret theier souls after tradiing "three-Second CNNN Sound-bites,  vs, "REALITY" JUST SUCKED if YOU were that bitches" "Other -Side" "usually definedv as those in support of what we would call... "Freedom"....

Those "Klintonisista Whores " are beneath, common street whores in those Democtatic trations....F**k those un-human "Pukes".......American Blood, Throughn Away on "MY BROUTHER'S Blood...in the name of .......F**k Those Clinton Wretches...........

I think I need a translator.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 2:23:42 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

What?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 2:27:19 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What?

Clinton = bad
Somalia = waste of american lives
Liberians = thought we'd come rescue them b/c they were former/ancestors of american slaves...  They had more attachment with America than anyone in that Continent.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 2:44:03 PM EDT
[#18]
AHHHHHHH...very precise and to the point LOL...Paves new translator
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 3:18:13 PM EDT
[#19]
This image was either the back of my property, or downtown Liberia......

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:25:42 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Holiday in Monrovia video

Lootie, Chuck, Al, and ZOMBIES!!!

That was great!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:51:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:34:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Fucking sad how bad compton is these days.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:48:56 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
This image was either the back of my property, or downtown Liberia......

home.dejazzd.com/mosin1891/liberia.jpg

I'd wager that very very few of those shells had a bullet actually hit their target.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:07:24 PM EDT
[#24]

Liberian Bullet proof vest?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:36:27 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/buzgn/orangevest.jpg

Here's another Liberian sporting some nautical/tactical gear.  When worn backwards, it helps to deflect rounds away from one's vitals....

Here's one sporting the latest tactical urban wear, the fanny pack.  Luck for him he's not state-side.  He'd have a cap in his ass for sporting Blood-red with his Crip-blue.

And lastly, a young Liberian sporting the ever popular tactical sandals with the "how many rounds till  my left hand gets cooked" move.  The crouching-tiger form he's displaying is such a stable shooting platform that the use of sights is not required.

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:07:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Aiming is overrated, plus you do not look as manly when you do that.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:34:54 PM EDT
[#27]
How big are the BALLS on the camera men that take all the pics from the muzzle end over there?

I get nervous at a public range much less that crazy shit.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:37:58 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/buzgn/orangevest.jpg

Here's another Liberian sporting some nautical/tactical gear.  When worn backwards, it helps to deflect rounds away from one's vitals....
images5.theimagehosting.com/f_liberia_l.jpg

Here's one sporting the latest tactical urban wear, the fanny pack.  Luck for him he's not state-side.  He'd have a cap in his ass for sporting Blood-red with his Crip-blue.
images5.theimagehosting.com/pulizers_cole_1_ monrovia.jpg

And lastly, a young Liberian sporting the ever popular tactical sandals with the "how many rounds till  my left hand gets cooked" move.  The crouching-tiger form he's displaying is such a stable shooting platform that the use of sights is not required.
images5.theimagehosting.com/424914.jpg.jpeg

In the last one he's wearing a pink teddy bear back pack. I guess when you're packing an AK nobody calls you a fag, huh?
images5.theimagehosting.com/424914.jpg.jpeg
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 11:18:32 PM EDT
[#29]
these are now dead children guys.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top