Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2006 6:45:52 PM EDT
been a long time since i saw her and put her on lay-away...i felt it was safer to do at the time since i work less in the winter...here she is with my christmas present from my wife a wasr-10

hopefully going to the range this coming weekend...thanks for looking...chris
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:59:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice Rifle, Yugo's are a very unique Ak in the Kalashnikov family, been thinking about getting one myself
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 7:00:22 PM EDT
[#2]
SWEET!!!!!!

nice looking rifle

camaro
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 7:05:16 PM EDT
[#3]
This will definitely be my next purchase in the way of AKs. By the way, how much $?

Your wife bought you an AK for Christmas?! Lucky lucky man.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:18:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
This will definitely be my next purchase in the way of AKs. By the way, how much $?

Your wife bought you an AK for Christmas?! Lucky lucky man.

525 with the lay-away charge...not bad ...and yes i'm very lucky...she even has her own guns...chris
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:28:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Have you had a chance to shoot it yet?  You will like the way the M70 feels shooting it.  It sounds different than a 1mm receiver and just feels different too. Less recoil due to heavier barrel and receiver.  With the slant brake and increased weight, the barrel doesn't hardly move at all during firing.  Comes back some but doesn't jump around at all.  Let us know what you think about the way it shoots when you get a chance to try her out.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:58:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Very nice!  Nice weapons there.  Enjoy 'em.

Bud
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:13:20 PM EDT
[#7]
YOu will love the Yugo.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:28:01 AM EDT
[#8]

thanks for all the comments guys...i have not shot her yet...but i just received a call from sportsman's guide yesterday telling me my two cases of wolf have been shipped..happy happy...joy joy...and i found this receiver very stought...i actually like the extra weight...and in a fight i could always fould her up...grab the barrel and beat the shit out of someone with the receiver end...i'm trying to make plans for this weekend ...but i'm also going to a photo/press exibition on the 1916 easter rising in dublin with my mom...and yes i will be taking my son ...michael collin...talk to guys later...chirs
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:13:44 AM EDT
[#9]
$525 seems a bit steep. I've seen at least two places advertising the Yugo for $399 but no one has them in stock.  

Where did you find yours?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:08:36 AM EDT
[#10]
ShadowCo.

He might have paid a little bit too much, but he has it in his possession.  The lowest I've have seen them at the fun shows was $475 OTD.  Might I add that I haven't seem any for sale in a couple of months.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:04:46 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm still waiting on mine for CFS. Last I heard they were supposed to be in on 3/3. Called my FFL today, it's still not in. I'm begining to lose hope.

JoeLad

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:28:25 AM EDT
[#12]
SOG shipped 400.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top