Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/11/2006 11:17:17 PM EDT
Arsenal Nev Model SAS M7 classic is it worth the money.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:06:07 AM EDT
[#1]
yes
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:40:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Every penny would be money well spent, I love mine. Fit an finish is top notch and it goes bang everytime just like every other AK out there. Here's a pic of mine in the middle. McM

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 12:28:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Great rifles !!!   but that is one nasty looking pig pen of a firing range  
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 12:34:51 PM EDT
[#4]
got to agree with bean!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 1:18:06 PM EDT
[#5]
this is a pet peave of mine. I am glad that picture was posted. what do you think non-gun people think of gun owners when they go for a drive in the woods and then find some place like that??? why do some people feel like they can just dump there garbage some-place shoot at it and then just leave it?? I am not saying that is what you did motercityman, it just bugs the shit out of me that some folks do...
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 2:00:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
this is a pet peave of mine. I am glad that picture was posted. what do you think non-gun people think of gun owners when they go for a drive in the woods and then find some place like that??? why do some people feel like they can just dump there garbage some-place shoot at it and then just leave it?? I am not saying that is what you did motercityman, it just bugs the shit out of me that some folks do...

Agreed.  It's f**king disgusting what some people leave behind. I went to one place where there were several diapers full of baby shit laying on the ground.  Apparently somebody thought it would be fun to shoot at and leave for the next person.  As motorcityman has said before, he's one of the few shooters out there that tries to collect the garbage people leave behind at these places.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:06:55 PM EDT
[#7]
The Arsenal Classics are IMHO the absolute best you can buy. However, there are a few changes I'm making to mine. I have both a Classic Underfolder, and a Fixed Stock Model. The Beech Wood is pleasing to look at, but that's pretty much all. It can split easily, and get's dirty quite quickly. The Painted Finish isn't the best either. Gun Scrubber will remove some of the paint on some of the parts. I wished that ARSENAL had used something other than what they chose. I just got finished today of fitting Polish Laminates to both my Classic's, and I'm going to send them out for Parkerizing/Gunkoting in the very near future. Other than that, I love 'em!

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:19:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Agreed.  It's f**king disgusting what some people leave behind.

+1

It's common place here in the AZ desert.  White Trash give the responsible shooters a shitty name.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:49:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Here's a pic of my Arsenal Classic with Polish laminate...

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:20:03 PM EDT
[#10]
I always wanted an Arsenal Classic. It was not to long ago you could get one for under 800$ . Now there 1200$ ? I know Arsenal makes a good rifle , but for the money I think there is a better investment to be had .
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:04:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:15:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Yes. If you want to go cheaper, just get the SAM7.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:49:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Are the SAM7's still being made? I really want an underfolder with that blonde furniture
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:45:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Arsenal screws you over on anything past their fixed stock rifles....A $200+ difference to go from nice synthetic to wood is not really rational...May as well get a standard SAM-7 and buy some wood down the road.

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:42:29 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I always wanted an Arsenal Classic. It was not to long ago you could get one for under 800$ . Now there 1200$ ? I know Arsenal makes a good rifle , but for the money I think there is a better investment to be had .

Square biz!  That was going to be my first AK, but then I saw the price.   I'm sticking to ARs for that kind of money.

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:34:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Hell yeah!!

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:43:08 AM EDT
[#17]
I have an SAS M7 Classic and it kicks ass. I hope to get the standard, fixed stock model eventually as well
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top