Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/11/2006 7:38:17 PM EDT
I have a bunch of parts kits here and I have decided I will probably get the best price if I do them all at once or thereabouts.

I am not concerned with turnaround time or somebody who is "The Best"

I just want a cost effective builder who does it the way I would do it, even if it takes awhile. I have sent Inrange an email and Duke Nukem...Do any of you know somebody that might fit this better?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:17:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I spoke to the two guys that run BlackwellIndustries.com and they were the ones who were going to build my Polish UF until I grew balls...

Can't say they would be any better than another but they seem small enough that they would take each one and build it as if it were you only one, pride and joy!
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:41:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I had a Polish underfolder built by Mark Tucker at Coyote Gulch Armory.  He's also built a pair of FALs for me.  He does great work, has decent turnaround and fair prices.  You might give him a look.  

www.coyotegulcharmory.com
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:41:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks...I sent them both emails...I build my own, but these are the "special kits"....I have never been much on attention to detail.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:26:38 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I had a Polish underfolder built by Mark Tucker at Coyote Gulch Armory.  He's also built a pair of FALs for me.  He does great work, has decent turnaround and fair prices.  You might give him a look.  

www.coyotegulcharmory.com

Mark Tucker built my Polish underfolder. I was pleased with the quality of work and the attention to detail.

His build price was very reasonable too.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top