Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/11/2006 7:01:31 AM EDT
Where can I find one like this, preferably tan in color like the ones pictured? I tried k-var but they didn't have one like it.

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:32:05 AM EDT
[#1]
The only OTHERS that I HAVE ever seen besides K-var have been ''Tantal and Ruseller''...
ruseller
I have ordered from him in the past...Only complaint is that it takes forever to recive it...
It  comes from Russia to Germany ...........................and then here....then you
There are other members who have delt with him...and like I said...Along time to recive it...My parts took 4 months but they are the real deal.....
Tantal's
Just e-mail for a current price list and search for what you want...
He also carries genuine russian/Soviet parts..
I highly recomend TANTAL mainly because his stuff is on hand and have nothing but a very positive experiance..
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 10:52:47 AM EDT
[#2]
www.sksman.com has them in stock. He has SKS and AK slings..  I ordered one or each for my rifles. The AK sling is a darker green, the sks sling is a regular green. They are very tough, great quality.

www.sksman.com

www.sksman.com/acces/slings2.html

SKS Sling = $7
AK47 Sling = $20
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 1:36:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Like this?

Go to ....

http://www.aa-ok.com/AK_Accessories/AK_Accessories.htm

Currently $22 ea.  AAOK is fine to do business with.... I've bought MANY slings from them.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top