Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/8/2006 7:22:10 AM EDT
I have seen gas blocks at several online sellers, they list several differnet countries and styles (pin width, etc) Which type is needed to bring a SAR-1 out of ban configuration.

Would the one shown here work?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:33:46 PM EDT
[#1]
That is the exact one you need.  I just installed one on my SAR this past weekend.  Installing the new gas chamber was the easy part.  Getting the old one off was not.  I ended up dremeling mine off since it was trash anyway.

K-Var's shipping is atrocious.  So make sure you are ordering everything you need the first time (new pins, muzzle brake detent, spring, etc).

Also do yourself a favor and sign up on their forum.  There's a discount for forum users even if you don't plan to post over there.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top