Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/7/2006 1:23:53 PM EDT
I am buying a (Bulgarian AK) from my ffl that he swears he bought in August.  He wants to sell it for $325 but I doubt its Bulgarian.  It is probably Romanian or SAR1.  I won't see it until the middle of August whne he gets back from vacation. Either way I will be buying it, what should I replace first?  Trigger group, etc?  What would you do?? and don't say, don't buy it, lol.  I am well aware these are not the best rifles but I can afford it and fix it at my leisure.

Thanks in advance,
Mike
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:26:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Hopefully it won't need anything to be replaced.  Mine didn't.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:27:47 PM EDT
[#2]
If it is an SAR1 the trigger the slap hurts in the cold.  Also a threaded front sight bloc too.  If its a bulgarian for $300+ take it and shutup the guy deserves to be taken.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:59:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I love all my Romanian AK's. I would definitely replace the FCG with a Tapco G2 FCG. Makes a world of difference..... Good Luck and..post pics when you get it.........
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:02:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I will definitely post pics when I get it.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top