Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/6/2006 11:43:33 AM EDT
I like the sexy look of black on black.  I also hear the plastic is lighter?
I know Ironwood has nice wooden stock sets for my Mak, but where can I find plastic?
How much?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 12:56:26 PM EDT
[#1]
You'll have to take the butthole stock off of your MAK and see if the rear of the receiver has an angled rear cut. If it does, Ironwood is your only option. If not, I think any 'milled receiver' plastic furnature would work. You can get it from www.k-var.com
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 1:59:31 PM EDT
[#2]
You might try Ace.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:04:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You might try Ace.

+1

I know that you can get the front handguard and gas tube cover there, but I don't know about a stock.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:46:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Boma,

Try this:

www.k-var.com
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:15:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Boma,

Did your replace your stocks yet? I just picked up a Norinco Milled MAK-90 myself and are looking to replace them w/ plastic stocks as well.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:22:26 PM EDT
[#6]
aa-ok.com/AK_Tech/aktechinfo.htm

Plastic stock isn't going to fit the Chinese milled receiver.  Look at the diagram.  Ironwood is about all you can do if it looks like the milled MAK-90 modified single tang receiver #3 on the AA-OK site.

I'm not sure if ACE has a metal sidefolder that will work with that.  A Choate dragonov will but you might not care for that.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top