Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/5/2006 4:06:00 AM EDT
If I thread the brl of my sar-2 to 1/2 x 28 where can I get a adapter to accept the larger muzzle brakes for it??
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:46:10 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
If I thread the brl of my sar-2 to 1/2 x 28 where can I get a adapter to accept the larger muzzle brakes for it??

Jayson at IGF, Armory USA and I also have an extra one laying around that I have no use for.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:19:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Why would you have the barrel threaded in a US pattern for which there are many cool flash hiders and comps available, then put on an adapter to use a commie muzzle device?  Why not just replace the FSB with a real Romy threaded version, and get one of Chris Butler's US-made 22mm AK-74 comps?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:26:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Why would you have the barrel threaded in a US pattern for which there are many cool flash hiders and comps available, then put on an adapter to use a commie muzzle device?  Why not just replace the FSB with a real Romy threaded version, and get one of Chris Butler's US-made 22mm AK-74 comps?

Because he can install the 1/2X28 to 22mm or 24mm adapter at a fraction of the cost of intalling a FSB and still be able to use the 22mm or 24mm brakes.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 2:24:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Threaded 1/2-28, added Global Trades adapter with spring and detent pin, Bulgarian flash hider

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top