Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/4/2006 2:05:52 PM EDT
Who do you guys suggest for installation of a skeleton sidefolding stock?I would prefer to have Chris Butler do it, but money is tight at the moment. Throw me some ballpark installation prices if you can. Thanks.......and I blame all of you people that post pics of your AKS-74s, you're the reason I feel the need to do this to my SLR-105
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 2:23:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Try Ken K
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:20:29 PM EDT
[#2]
don't know much about Global Gunsmithing, but they are located about 30 minutes from me here in Michigan, so that is pretty cool......
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:00:07 PM EDT
[#3]
He's a class act. He's getting some of my business here shortly. I spent the money I was gonna use on more C&R purchases, so now my funds are low.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:19:29 PM EDT
[#4]
c'mon guys, I only got one suggestion. Help out if you can....
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 12:13:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:22:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Will at RedStick completed a Bulgy AKS-74 project for me.

The rifle returned was superb and  ran 100%.

Give Will a shout:

www.redstick-firearms.com/

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:54:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:38:23 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
He's a class act. He's getting some of my business here shortly. I spent the money I was gonna use on more C&R purchases, so now my funds are low.

I've got an SLR-105 to AK-105 conversion with Ken right now. He comes pretty highly recommended and his prices seem competitive.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:44:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Global is top notch and if your local why not support the local guy, He's done some work for me and i have been very pleased. McM
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:55:14 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Global is top notch and if your local why not support the local guy, He's done some work for me and i have been very pleased. McM

I am going to give him a call today and talk to him about prices. Helping a local guy out is always a good choice....plus I can just go pick it up and not pay shipping
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top