User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2006 9:38:01 AM EDT

edited b/c i can't spell.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 10:04:10 AM EDT
[#1]
He's just got it snapped on the rear stock mount.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 12:02:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe that's what he was commenting on.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:55:20 PM EDT
[#3]
From what I've seen, those fellas with the laundry on their heads are vehemently opposed to aimed fire, so the buttstock is just not needed.

Basic marksmanship training consists of teaching them how to jump out in the street yelling "Allah Ahkbar" and shooting from the hip.

Spray and pray - let Allah do the aiming...........
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:24:02 PM EDT
[#4]
As much as we might mock em, we have to realize that far too many of our finest have been wounded or killed by those untrained guys with laundry on their heads.....aiming or not, sometimes they hit the mark.  If you dont take your enemy seriously, you have already lost.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:35:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the post. Nice pic. I think that they waste ammo when they do that. But get enough together shooting fromt he hip and they might hit something.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:45:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
As much as we might mock em, we have to realize that far too many of our finest have been wounded or killed by those untrained guys with laundry on their heads.....aiming or not, sometimes they hit the mark.  If you dont take your enemy seriously, you have already lost.

it's kinda easy to aim a stationary artillary shell rigged to a simple detonator.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:59:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

it's kinda easy to aim a stationary artillary shell rigged to a simple detonator.

You took the words out of my mouth!  

Our boys aren't getting killed often by aimed fire...just those damned IED's.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:21:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You took the words out of my mouth!  

Our boys aren't getting killed often by aimed fire...just those damned IED's.

I heard that like 70% of our casualties have been caused by IDE's (FOX)
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:13:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Drop a FAE on them and let Allah sort them out.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:45:50 AM EDT
[#10]
The guy getting shot by an AK round was hit by the round intended for a group of soldiers 50 feet away.  Muhammed was spraying at another unit and his stray bullet hits another soldier.

Just because someone gets wounded doesn't mean someone hit their mark.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:06:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Is the stockless look a new trend?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 10:59:39 AM EDT
[#12]
I can attest to the ragheads being non-shooting fucks. One of them popped off a couple rounds at me in Beirut. The rounds impacted at ground level several feet in front of me. It was enough to make me drop the engineer stakes I was carrying and roll into the ditch on the side of the road. I peered out to find my target, but he was long gone.

I learned that day, and it was later confirmed, that marksmanship is not their strong suit. Blowing shit up with car bombs, and IEDs is what they're good at.

JoeLad
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:14:38 AM EDT
[#13]
I hope it becomes a trend, for our soldier's sake
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:56:41 AM EDT
[#14]
I've wondered about this.

Reminds me of the Japanese idea of the indvidual soldiers worth being in his tenacity and bravery, not in military skill.  Believing that fanatical devotion would win the day.

Good thing we're not fighting insurgents like those in Chechnya who actually aim and have better weapons.

but yeah, those IED's are their only effective weapon.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 12:00:45 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

nah, JackF*ck probably tried digging a bunker with his AK and broke the wood stock from the rear of the rifle...
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 12:03:05 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

easier to hide under their cloaks.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top