User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/24/2006 1:01:25 PM EDT
Anyone deal with this dude?
www.elitefirearms.net/

He seems to have a good rep, and I like this one:

Romanian-102 Tactical

Brand New Tactical Romanian 223 102 series guns with 13 inch barrels and permantly attached 4 inch flash hiders. These are the smoothest, lightest recoil guns we have ever carried. We are the only dealer who has them, cause we built them.

and this one:

Romanian-102 Practical

Brand New Practical Romanian 223 102 series guns with 13 inch barrels and permantly attached 4 inch flash hiders. These are the smoothest, lightest recoil guns we have ever carried. We are the only dealer who has them, cause we built them.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:05:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I've heard some very shady things about Elite Firearms in the past.  I'm sure more guys will be along shortly to explain.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:53:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Run far, run fast, don't look back ...
Use the Search button and look up Elite Firearms ...
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:11:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been told that it would not be a good idea.  But it's your time, money, and sanity.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:43:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Run far, run fast, don't look back ...
Use the Search button and look up Elite Firearms ...

I did...and only found 2 threads, with VERY mixed msgs. Some loved his work, and several folks said he was 'unstable' but his work was great, etc...

If there are/was anymore threads than two...they must have been deleted, or my search didn't pick them up, etc.?!

Any other vendors for 5.56 AK's then?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:50:45 PM EDT
[#5]
If you've got the money...Arsenals in 5.56 BTW, K-Var has a deal on clear 5.56 mags right now, too, 30 round and 20 round
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:57:15 PM EDT
[#6]
5.56 AKs.

I am picking up a new Arsenal SA M-5, a milled receiver AK in 5.56, from my dealer tomorrow. The rifle was purchased about two weeks ago from www.thegunsource.com. It uses Bulgarian 5.56 mags and modified East German bakelite AK-74 mags.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:44:46 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.elitefirearms.net/

He seems to have a good rep:

For those with archive access.

archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=77063

archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=73974

archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=72351

TNX much....seems like some folks like him, and other folks 'hate' him....
guess, it's best to stay away, and go with someone else, like Arsenals....

LTR
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 2:56:20 PM EDT
[#9]
I love when asshat companies buy up all the good AK parts then turn them into their butcher jobs so the rest of us can't get the parts to build a true to mil spec weapon. Guarantee these are fucked from the ground up. I just checked the guys website, fucked, he's a butcher without any eye. Welds sights onto topcover, has rivet order wrong while using rare Krinkov kits to build his fucked little pistols he creates. Honestly K-Var should be beaten for allowing this guy to buy any parts. This just pisses me off, same as tons of these outfits springing up to build AK's, they just mish mosh some rare parts together without any real knowledge of what they are doing other than they have a press for barrels and some basic skills. Fucked.    

Quoted:
www.elitefirearms.net/

He seems to have a good rep, and I like this one:

Romanian-102 Tactical

www.elitefirearms.net/images/102tacticalh.JPG
Brand New Tactical Romanian 223 102 series guns with 13 inch barrels and permantly attached 4 inch flash hiders. These are the smoothest, lightest recoil guns we have ever carried. We are the only dealer who has them, cause we built them.

and this one:

Romanian-102 Practical

www.elitefirearms.net/images/102practicalh.JPG
Brand New Practical Romanian 223 102 series guns with 13 inch barrels and permantly attached 4 inch flash hiders. These are the smoothest, lightest recoil guns we have ever carried. We are the only dealer who has them, cause we built them.

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 3:24:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Here is my letter I e-mailed to Elite Firearms after seeing what looked like holocaust survivors of the AK world. The guy must be stopped- he is doing more harm to AKs then Hillary or Schumer.

Hello,
I went to your website and saw your AK builds- please stop. You are a butcher taking rare parts without concept of detail or an eye of artistry and just hacking them together. Just looking at those builds absolutely fucking makes me sick. Taking rare 5.56 parts then making some fucked up configuration with welded sights onto a topcover? Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. You have talent enough to build a rifle, build them in the correct configuration, with the correct rivet order, correct markings, take some notes about what country of origin you are building for, perhaps even talk with Ted Marshall about how to create an AK to look beautiful, to be mil-spec, pleasing to the eye. You are soaking up good AK parts then turning them into atrocities. Be an artist not a butcher- I actually got fucking pissed when I saw your Krink pistol that used the a real Krink kit, that someone would destroy a perfectly good AKS74u krink kit for that butchery.  

Fucking Sick.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:06:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Exactly!

Finally! Someone who agrees on misuse of rare parts.

Too bad sometimes that being American means you can do whatever you want to your weapon......

I think it means you should be allowed to UPGRADE, i.e. full auto, flash hiders, high-capacity-mags, other FUN stuff.....

Not DOWNGRADE.......

AR parts, tapco shit, and ghetto ass AK pistols that really aren't tactical, much less practical.

I can see how Communism started. Because some ideas, while allowed under our democratic society, still end up .........

wrong, and just plain GHEY
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top