BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2006 12:05:05 PM EDT
Ok So I want to put one of these on one of my fixed stock AK's
gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=44267050

It comes with the stock and hardware but I assume I need to replace the rear trunion also or is the "hardware" the new trunion? if I need the rear trunion who sells ones that work with this setup? I sent Andre and email but he couldn't seem to follow what I was saying
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 12:30:05 PM EDT
[#1]
You're going to need a Ak build to do the work to get that added I suggest Inrange.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:47:21 PM EDT
[#2]
The picture in your link shows the rear trunion.  It's that big chunk of metal in the upper right.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:08:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The picture in your link shows the rear trunion.  It's that big chunk of metal in the upper right.

Thats what I thought but I couldnt get a straight answer out of the seller dont think his english is the best.

I've never done an AK build myself yet I do have a few kits put away to do some day or maybe have someone else do, I'm pretty handy myself how hard would it be for me to swap trunions out myself?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:01:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Good Luck getting it from Andrei

Buyer Beware

6 months and waiting on that very stock/hardware.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:59:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Good Luck getting it from Andrei

Buyer Beware

6 months and waiting on that very stock/hardware.

Thanks for the heads up I had heard some mixed reviews on him, some people getting there stuff quick and others still waiting on it, I'll look for another source of the stock/hardware.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:14:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Stocks can be had off, and on from [email protected]

hardware from Doug ford/Tantal

Ted Marshall sells complete sets with handguards, stock, hardware for 300.00! good Deal

Anyone is better than Andrei IMHO

Most here are on his nuts because he has very rare items. He really seems to have a problem with his items that aren't in seattle.....

I wish that I had better expeiriences with him....I had some great plans that I will have to wait for now..........

Not worht the roll of the dice unless you are willing to wait a year, and just get a refund in the end......minus re-stocking....and ship charges
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:23:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Stocks can be had off, and on from [email protected]

hardware from Doug ford/Tantal

Ted Marshall sells complete sets with handguards, stock, hardware for 300.00! good Deal

Anyone is better than Andrei IMHO

Most here are on his nuts because he has very rare items. He really seems to have a problem with his items that aren't in seattle.....

I wish that I had better expeiriences with him....I had some great plans that I will have to wait for now..........

Not worht the roll of the dice unless you are willing to wait a year, and just get a refund in the end......minus re-stocking....and ship charges

I'm trying to make my SAR2 look as much like an authentic russian 74 as possible, Thought that stock set would be nice was going to order a couple other items for my TIGR too but I'll pass on that I guess, I've bought stuff from kvar and tantal before, haven't had any luck finding sidefolding stocks in stock anywhere, Marshall have a website or an email I can contact him about the stock set?
Thanks
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:48:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:58:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for the link
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top