BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/21/2006 6:40:54 PM EDT
How good are those stocks?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:44:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I put one on a MAK I have and I hate it. It looks cool but it will pinch the holy hell out of you if you aren't careful. It ain't much in the shooting department either.But it is compact and looks evil. That's my honest opinion on the Romie stock. I'm sure a different point of view will appear shortly.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:13:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Loved mine.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:20:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a different view! lol!
I think there great! the lever one is better, easier to open , smoother, quicker to open and is centered to the rifle, the push button is offset and harder to push or get your thumb to operate while holding pistol grip, as for me I have both styles and like the lever! they are very, very sturdy and feel just like a regular fixed stock when shooting. I have never gotten pinched by either one, but I don't know how other people hold and handle a rifle, here is one on me wasr-3 !
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top