Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/20/2006 12:17:48 PM EDT
Hi all, i have just spoke for a Bulgy AKS74 build on a greenlight reciever that was built by Blackwell Industries and was searching for some info on greenlight recievers but came up with nothing. i searched here and on gunco and on ak-47.net but found natta, nothing.

are these recievers good? anything i should look for as far as flaws? is blackwell ind. good ak builders?

thanks in advance for any good answers to any questions in this dept.

camaro

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:43:33 PM EDT
[#1]
cwtoyota built good receivers when he did, his business has gone tits up however....the large amount backorders did him IIRC
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:52:44 PM EDT
[#2]
The guys from Blackwell set up at the twice-a-month funshows out here and I have yet to hear anyone complaining to them about their builds and they have sold quite a few.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:01:43 PM EDT
[#3]
My Yugo was built on a 1.6mm greenlightarms reciever. I think these are supposed to be really good recievers. I know alot of people were waiting on them for yugo builds , but they could not deliver and went under. From looking at what I have they seem to look and function well. I always wondered about the hisory on Greenlight recievers too. If you find more info out let us know.

I do know they are higher quality than the DCI recievers.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top