Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2006 3:52:40 PM EDT
From their website...

"Molot is working on some large military contracts and has delayed shipment of our next batch of VEPRs.  We are trying to get a firm date.  In the meantime, those interested in VEPRs should place an order.  The orders will be filled on a first come first serve basis".

Less than a week ago they were expecting new shipments sometime in Jan/Feb.

Does anyone have any other additional info (or rumors), as to when or if there will be any new shipments anytime soon?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:09:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I know where you can get one. I have been contemplating buying it myself. But you are going to pay premium. I also heard that prices were going up on this next batch. I will send you an IM.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top