AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2006 12:10:19 AM EDT
enjoy fellow gun freaks......

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:48:23 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Looks like something a Jawa would carry. Looks like it was a grenade launching rifle, by the wire wrap.

Is it SBR'd??
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:01:48 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/J-L/afghanistan/2-1ETT-1007.jpg

Looks like something a Jawa would carry. Looks like it was a grenade launching rifle, by the wire wrap.

Is it SBR'd??

That pic made me cringe.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:04:58 AM EDT
[#3]
It would be great to have a gun room that size
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:20:23 AM EDT
[#4]
cool
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:24:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Interesting pictures.  
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:44:07 AM EDT
[#6]
LOL it does look like something a Jawa would carry. Looks like an Enfield that somebody raped in the ass.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:24:09 AM EDT
[#7]
No SBR laws here in afghanistan! I wish it was my room back in the states. All that crap was confiscated from the taliban.

That enfield pic is hilarious, I had to post it, you wouldn't believe the crap that is still over here.

My bud has a 1950s prototype milled AK, russian, actually pretty good shape. I will try and get some pics of it.

We are in the process of fixing up those M11 82mm and SPG-9 recoiless rifles, I will post some pics when we shoot them.  Fun!

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:40:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:23:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Who is the cartoon character on that picture?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 11:31:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:31:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Well I can tell U it is not no cartoon charcter from the middle east. Funny how they hate us but they love Pam Anderson.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:32:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/J-L/afghanistan/2-1ETT-1007.jpg

Is it SBR'd??

man. final fantasy leaves some terrible things in its wake
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:10:28 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who is the cartoon character on that picture? hr
Well I can tell U it is not no cartoon charcter from the middle east. Funny how they hate us but they love Pam Anderson.

Heh. Afghanimation...  I love Super Troopers...
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:00:26 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Heh. Afghanimation...  I love Super Troopers...

do you know how fast you where going.....65, 63 isn't the speed limit 65....yea it is (Super Troopers)
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:35:53 PM EDT
[#15]
HAHAHAH i knew it, i had to read half the thread but when i saw the first picture i thought "thats some afghani shit there" thats pretty typical stuff too, i saw AKs that looked like high school shop projects, i also saw some cool stuff too. i almost bought a thompson complete with 5 mags for $200 american but i knew the SgtMjr would have my ass if i tried to go outside the wire rollin old school like that.

BTW, nice boots.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:40:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Hey Lt. how's the Stan? Good lord haven't heard from you in a while since last you were in town. Glad to see your'e graduating from jingle bus mechanic to Gucciano's school of  gunsmithing horrors! Looks like he still has everyone's parts kits but somehow he assembled into good lord what is that thing with the green handle? You still rollin' with special forces or they just using you to shoot up their com links? Sorry squints just figured I'd bust your balls on a public forum since your over there. When's the next time your do in town? E-mail me sometime. .

Creeper
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:21:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Hey asshat, you still living in your dads basement, masturbating to soldier of fortune?????

Oh yes, how will the jingle trucks run without me around  

Things are good, having fun, taliban are still in their winter time shares in pakistan, so it's been pretty quiet (at least in our AO)

Be back in 4 months, SWEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!  You coming down to the houseboat in august?

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top