Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/11/2006 9:02:14 AM EDT
I'm a little confused about this whole thing. I did a search and read a couple older threads and I'm as confused as ever. Does someone have a straight up answer to this whole subject? I'm bummed because I was just getting into AKs and now it seems that converted Wasr 10s are all that we'll be able to get a few years down the road when all the pre ban stuff dries up. Is there any hope at all?

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:06:48 AM EDT
[#1]
as screwed as a drunk frat boy in a gay bar.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:11:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Not too bad.. Things will go up in price as you will have to buy a US barrel as well.

Of course, it could have positive effect of forcing importers to being in more "sporter" AKs.. So far, only the Russians, Romanians, and Bulgarians ship them to the US.. Poland, Serbia/Yugoslavia are still untapped.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:29:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Would kick ass if we could get new Yugos.. they got the equiptment to do it and do it cheaply.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:16:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Gee, a Yugo-WASR with the mag hole milled by century
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:07:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
as screwed as a drunk frat boy in a gay bar.

Wait, does he have any vaseline with him or not?
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top