User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/9/2006 11:32:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:50:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:06:32 AM EDT
[#2]
You can look at my pics that are in Tic00 WTS add on the EE that you recently posted in.  I don't know if it would work with a side folder or not.  I will know for sure when the rifle in the pic gets back to me with  a Russian poly folder on it.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=123&t=316532
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:50:27 AM EDT
[#3]
nugentgl, please post pics of the setup when you get it back with the russian poly folder on it.  I saw the pics for this rail set on TDI's site a long time ago, but thought it might be a bit too big.  It doesn't look that way on your rifle as it is pictured.  I'm planning on several builds with those poly folders (I've got 6 of them now) and that rail set might go well together if things fit right.  I like it even better than Krebs fore end rails.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:26:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I had a Kreb's but sold it once I got this one.  I really like the rail that extends over the dust cover.  Makes running a site much easier.  I should have my rifle back mid next week and I will try to snap some pics for you.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:14:17 AM EDT
[#5]
I can only imagine how long before there's an air-soft copy or crappy knock off variant out there.   Looks like a great bit of kit.  Well done!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top