Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/8/2006 5:06:15 AM EDT

I was up all night last night drooling over a Norinco 84s underfolder on gunbroker.  Buy it now was set at $1095.  That's a little high, or not, depending on how bad you want it.  Someone please just go there and BUY this thing so I can get some rest.  

Fortunately, I woke this morning and put one of my brand new just arrived black bulgarian mags into my plum SAR-2 and wow...she looks so much meaner than with the red bakelites.  I felt satisfied enough to turn off my computer and stop drooling over the 84s underfolder... but I'm getting itchy again...

I'm trying to convince myself that I could buy two post post ban underfolders for the price of that 84s... and to just let it go... the problem is that the 84s underfolder was my first ak, and I sold it 18 years ago so it's sort of "calling" me. Sigh... someone tell it to shut up for awhile!

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top