Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2006 3:40:00 AM EDT
Man I'm hooked now

What a blast to shoot, although it did shoot a little high it was still fun. Went through 250 rounds without a hitch and gave a nice pattern on the target (def. not a grouping) No trigger slap,at least not that I could tell and my finger isn't sore plus one of my buddies who went with me was so impressed with it that I left the AK and 2 mags with him so he could shoot it some more today

What a blast!!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:27:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Congrats, and welcome to a new firearms addiction!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:31:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Cool, they are fun too shoot!!!!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:50:44 AM EDT
[#3]
My only complaint is that with the floding Crapco stock that there's no place for your cheek to rest. Is there a better type of folding stock with a cheek rest or do I need to go to a more traditional wooden stock?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:31:19 AM EDT
[#4]
folding stock and cheek weild are two terms that should not go together. a wooden stock is the best cheek weild imho
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:53:01 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
My only complaint is that with the floding Crapco stock that there's no place for your cheek to rest. Is there a better type of folding stock with a cheek rest or do I need to go to a more traditional wooden stock?

Wood Stock
Never, ever, buy from crapco.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:43:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Romy wire stock. I love mine.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top