Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/3/2006 7:34:56 PM EDT
From their website:

We also have a new "economy" AKM receiver available as of Feb. 2nd

It does not have some of the finer details of our forthcoming premium AKM and AK74 receivers, but is made to the same high standards. Like the rest of our products it will be FULLY heat treated 4130 to 40 on the Rockwell "C" scale.

Some of the features it DOES NOT HAVE are:

top rail step-down

laser-cut holes to eliminate stretch at trigger pin hole

lower left rail mag guide

THINGS IT DOES HAVE:

pre-drilled rivet holes for Romanian fixed stock kits

fully heat treated 4130 steel

"S" and "F" selector markings

competitively priced with ground UPS shipping included

NDS-3  "economy" AKM

Qty 1-10:  $55   11-20: $53   21+: $50

CUSTOM SERIAL #s NOT AVAILABLE ON NDS-3 !!!!!!!
nodakspud.com/page2.htm
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:14:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Son of a .....

What is the obsession with putting "S & F" on a receiver? I won't buy the Yugo for that reason & hate to see it on these. I'm damn glad to see them working on this project & welcome another entry into the market, but we keep getting "Close, but no cigar" so to speak.

I realize the "premium" version won't have this. However, who wants to spend all that extra money to build an $89 Romanian kit. This is a swing and a miss for the lower-end market.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:34:16 AM EDT
[#2]

The only excuse I can think of for putting those silly letters on is to avoid liability.

I suppose there might be some dummy out there who would get confused, shoot themselves in the foot, and sue Nodak for it.

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top