Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/3/2006 2:33:54 PM EDT
I have never seen how the full auto trigger group parts are set up in the receiver, and my curious mind would really like to know. How does it work? How do the parts go in there? I'd really like to see some good pics of how it's set up.

Thanks,
Kris
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:57:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:00:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Don't worry. This isn't a "how to convert my gun to full auto" thread. I only want to know to understand how it works. There are a couple of parts in the full auto trigger group that I don't understand what they do. I have no intentions of doing anything illegal. I don't want a gun that when I take it out to shoot, I have to watch my back. It really takes the fun out of shooting. Again this is for informational purposes only.

Kris
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:05:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Buy and read this by Ezell

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:07:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Just browse down and click on the picture of the open topped AK...No dust cover...It  is a AK on full auto but in slo-mo
The others are not that bad to watch.

http://www.bsg-dornier.de/schiessen/index.html?/schiessen/filme/filme.htm

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:16:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:23:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Tag for 'informational purposes'
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:07:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, I found this:

and this:

I have a question though. In the first pic, the trigger group on the left side has a semi "U" shaped part arount the trigger. What is that and what does it do?

Kris
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top