Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/2/2006 11:44:30 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:53:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Or they are just using a backlog of Form 6s. Remember that they were valid until the end of the year. Quite possible that they sitting in a bonded warehouse since then, or waiting to be demilled (if imported as complete guns).

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 12:13:27 PM EDT
[#2]
$550?  Goodness, it would be cheaper to buy a CAI M70 Underfolder and tear it apart for the parts!
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 12:20:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
$550?  Goodness, it would be cheaper to buy a CAI M70 Underfolder and tear it apart for the parts!

except for the fact that the kits being sold by Centerfire are M92 kits, so using the M70 as parts really wouldn't help that much.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 12:21:37 PM EDT
[#4]
The title of the post is Yugo Krink special.

I read it as CFS have some Yugo Krinks in stock and are expecting to get more Yugo Krinks in the near future from the importer or vendor.  I don't read anything into it about new 2006 imports.

At least this is the way I read it anyway.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 1:13:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 1:49:10 PM EDT
[#6]
More than likely the kit barrels were imported on a valid form 6 during 2005, and the rest of the kit brought in by ocean freight.

Harlan
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:02:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

except for the fact that the kits being sold by Centerfire are M92 kits, so using the M70 as parts really wouldn't help that much.

Without a model number it was hard to determine that!

I have M70's on the brain right now, so I just made a (dumb) assumption.

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top