Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/1/2006 6:13:37 PM EDT
Just got back from looking around the Ar side and I have a question.  Why must every Ar have some kind of parachute cord wrapped around it?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:16:28 PM EDT
[#1]
tactical.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:47:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Just got back from looking around the Ar side and I have a question.  Why must every Ar have some kind of parachute cord wrapped around it?

That's not  paracord, it's Colt Ultra Tactical Texture Enhancing Emergency Rappel Line.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:02:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
tactical.

Tacticool.  Fixed it 4 ya!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:19:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I use it on my slings. But I have never wraped anything up with it. A little paracord can go along way.

But, but back to your question I guess mostly because of looks, and it looks OK, would I ever do that no. But they like it and in some cases it serves to offer a little protection from the heat of the barrel or offer a better check rest, so I compliment them on their gun.

I think it's the same thing as seeing ak guys take a 10 dollar romy stock and dump 60 dollars worth of finisher on it, buy hey to each his own... right?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:42:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I think it's the same thing as seeing ak guys take a 10 dollar romy stock and dump 60 dollars worth of finisher on it, buy hey to each his own... right?

Wherer can I get one of those $10 Romy stocks?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:50:22 PM EDT
[#6]
How bout a stupidst thing to do with para cord thread.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top