Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2006 8:52:35 AM EDT
I’d like to get a good quality AK and preferably keep the price below $800-$900. What I was wanting was along the lines of an Arsenal SLR 108 but with a triangle folding stock. That would be a great start, except they are not available yet. On a side note, does anybody know when they will be?

So what I want is a good looking quality AK with black/polymer furniture and a triangular folding stock like you see on AKS 74s and Krinks. I really really really want this style of folding stock on my AK. From what I gather, mostly Bulgarian AKs use this style stock, but most if not all that I have seen have been 5.45mm AK74 style rifles. I was also wanting a SAW style pistol grip for it too, but I have seen a few places posted here on the forum that sell it so that shouldn't be a problem (universal mounting, right?).

So… does anybody make a good QUALITY AK47 style rifle with black furniture and a Bulgarian triangle stock? Or is this going to have to be some sort of custom build? Or should I wait for the Arsenal SLR 108?

Here's a picture I cropped from one of the photo threads:

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:58:45 AM EDT
[#1]
wait and get what you want, dont settle for less if you can afford it.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:08:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I would be looking for a complete AKS-74 side folder and wait for the SLR-108 to come out.
The SLR-108 will already be 922r ready and will have the threaded barrel and bayonet lug there.
All that will be needed is to find a AK smith to add the side folder to your SLR-108.

Any other AKM type you find right now. Will need all the extras added back on and you might end up spending more than you would buying the SLR-108 in the first place.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top