Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/31/2006 5:55:17 PM EDT
It seems to have kinda dried up? But I just wanted to tell you guys that I need a set, I'd be willing to trade some 5.54 45rd RPK mags I got and maybe some bulgy saddle brown mags as money is tight. So if you guys see any for sale post the site or link.
PS I'd rather buy from somebody here on the EE or a team member if at all possible?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:00:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought the lower handguard from mike_f and matched a 74 upper I had,keep looking if you can't find a set you can piece one together.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:17:05 PM EDT
[#2]
show off! just kiddin'
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:23:35 PM EDT
[#3]
When you have the funds, here you go:

www.rusmilitary.com/html/c-deact_furniture.htm
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:40:58 PM EDT
[#4]
No need. I have a really nice set of Russian 74 wood in the EE right now.

Hang on...

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:42:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks like you already found it. It's yours if you want it.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:15:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
It seems to have kinda dried up? But I just wanted to tell you guys that I need a set, I'd be willing to trade some 5.54 45rd RPK mags I got and maybe some bulgy saddle brown mags as money is tight. So if you guys see any for sale post the site or link.
PS I'd rather buy from somebody here on the EE or a team member if at all possible?

It has not dried up, just like everything Russian, it runs in spurts. It also depends on the market.

Most of the AK74 stock sets in the US came via Russeller on Gunbroker.. Either direct, or he sold in large numbers to sellers in the US. Others came via the Ukraine.. Either from resellers on other boards (Diesel, etc), or Oleg at Rusmilitary in England.

About a year or two ago, allot of them came into the US as the demand was there.. Prior to that point, they were rare and expensive (still expensive, but much more then now). Naturally, most of the people that wanted one, got one.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:56:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

i have this walnut set on my 74 now,.. i think there bulgy ones though. but ive got some black synthetic ones to put on if you want these.

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:36:20 AM EDT
[#8]
GreenTimber I thought you sold that set originally, I'm in the middle of selling some guns so as soon as I get up the money, I'll shoot you an IM for the stock set.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:46:36 PM EDT
[#9]
It was "sold"

Then the dude "forgot" that he said he would buy it so it is now available again.

Kyle
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top