Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/31/2006 10:43:40 AM EDT
The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States (The Pocket Constitution)

https://www.catostore.org/index.asp?fa=ProductDetails&method=cats&scid=15&pid=144278-A

It's only $4.95

About the Book

To encourage people everywhere to better understand and appreciate the principles of government that are set forth in America’s founding documents, the Cato Institute published this pocket edition of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America. With more than three million copies in print, this edition’s influence has been observed far and wide. It has been held up by senators at press conferences and by representatives during floor debate; found in federal judicial chambers across the country; appeared at conferences on constitutionalism in Russia, Iraq, and elsewhere; and sold at Borders Books, U.S. Park Service stores, and Restoration Hardware. It is the perfect gift for friends and family.

I have no connection or interest in selling these. I just ordered three for myself.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:53:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Ive seen them for free from time to time, a good item to have if you dont already.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:09:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Handy to have when you get pulled over at a DUI checkpoint..........OOOPS, wait, the Supreme Court ruled that its really unconstitutional to do that, but they allowed it anyway.

DONT EVER forget how important it was to have "W" elected last time, even if you dont like him, can you imagine what Kerry's appointees to the supreme court would have looked like?  Forget taking your assault weapons, we probably would have lost all of them, right down to our "Hunting" shotguns.

BTW, did you know Alito, who was confirmed today, once ruled in favor of throwing out the 86 machine gun ban?

I'm not holding my breath, but...............
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top