Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/28/2006 12:23:16 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:24:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:26:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Looks like someone has been shopping at Tapco.......  

Damn, all the harassment pushed chevrofreak over to the other side.

At least we still have this guy to protect the American dream!

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:30:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Actually,thats me on the right,Jugrunner on the left and Travis in the rear,someone said we could get a good deal on mags.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:49:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I caught photos on the news the other night...it looked like those hamas guys were carrying brand new AKs...damn nice looking guns at that....didnt see any of the rag tag shoelace sling guns. I couldnt tell what they were. Just new and nice looking.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:56:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Actually,thats me on the right,Jugrunner on the left and Travis in the rear,someone said we could get a good deal on mags.

Where the hell am I then Johno, I'm the only Palestinian on this board

I know where i am, I'm in the back eating shish kabob and humus sandwiches.
Both my parents were born in Palestine, my father in Jerusalem and my mother in Haifa, we're Armenian though
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:58:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:59:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where the hell am I then Johno, I'm the only Palestinian on this board

I know where i am, I'm in the back eating shish kabob and humus sandwiches.
Both my parents were born in Palestine, my father in Jerusalem and my mother in Haifa, we're Armenian though

We left you back at the cafe',you're just too damn big to disguise!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:02:43 PM EDT
[#8]

"AMD: The official choice of the Hamas, and other terorists around the world!"

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:09:46 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:We left you back at the cafe',you're just too damn big to disguise!

You know its funny you say that. When i was in Lebanon in Oct. My finacee, her uncle and I were walking down this busy market street in downtown Beriut and everyone was stairing at us, i was like what the fuck is everyone looking at, her uncle was like they've never seen anyone as big as you. I about died when he told me that, I mean i'm only 6'5 285pds. I am big but come on, but to them when the average highth is around 5'8 i guess i am big.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:01:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Is that the CDNN Target Sports $19.99 scope?
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top