Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2006 10:31:26 PM EDT
Hey guys,

Anyone know where I can snag a minty Polish Tantal kit? Prefer a kit complete with bipod, both mags, sling and all other accessories.

Thanks in advance,

newt
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:36:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Bob Wolfsburg at Akron Armory is getting some in soon....

I ordered from him at the beginning of the month and still have not recieved my kit yet.  I am still holding out hope though.

He cashed my check recently so I think that means there is one on the way towards me.

www.akronarmory.com/
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:53:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Try Scott at DPH.  Bought one from him.  Excellent condition.  You can't go wrong buying kits from Scott.  Everything I bought from him was top shelf.  I just got a Romy kit from him.  With shipping it was $119.  It was in unfired condition and the nicest Romy that I have seen so far. Like it came off the showroom floor. if you disregard the demilled receiver.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:11:52 AM EDT
[#3]
If you have any kits to trade, I have a couple...
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:27:57 AM EDT
[#4]
got mine from greentimber, a beaut!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:14:24 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
If you have any kits to trade, I have a couple...

Dont have any kits right now, wish I did

Thanks for thereplys guys, I will check with GreenTimber and Scott.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:29:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:39:00 AM EDT
[#7]
I have a couple left.

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top