Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/26/2006 9:07:37 AM EDT
I was about to order a Tapco rivet and center support set but noticed something strange about the center support rivet. It doesn't look ANYTHING like the one that I got from Joeken. I used a Joeken center support and rivet on a Tapco flat that I bent the other night and it set like a champ. The Joeken website states that they are Bulgarian.

Now..... that rivet on the Tapco picture shows a REALLY flat head for that rivet. Is that just an old photo or is that the rivet they sell? I want to make an order from Copes but will wait until I get a response.

thanks,
Ron

Here is a pic....

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:38:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:52:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The rivit for the center support is the flat type shown in the photo. You can turn down the rivit head to create more of a original look. If I remember correct Joekens center rivits have the correct head but the length is a little longer. Is this correct?

I used a Joeken/Bulgarian center support and it looked just like a factory AK when I was done crushing it. Not to long... not to short.

thanks,
Ron
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top