Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 6:45:30 PM EDT
Anyone have any experience with these two accesories from krebs?

Did the peeps sight help your groups any?

ENHANCED AK SELECTOR LEVER: CATALOG NUMBER 4 $50.00
FEATURES: While the standard AK selector lever is well designed for the function it performs, it 's operation does require the shooter to remove the firing hand from the pistol grip. The Krebs Custom AK selector lever allows for manipulation of the selector while maintaining the shooting hand in firing position. A one for one replacement of the OEM part.

AK PEEP SIGHT CATALOG NUMBER 5 $49.95 - Fixed
$79.95 - Adjustable

FEATURES: The new KCI AK peep sight in both fixed and windage ajustable versions! The sights are made from 4130 steel, heat treated to a hardness of 45 Rockwell. They have a black oxide finish. They are graduated to either 800 or 1000 meters, use the original elevation slide and are a direct replacement for the original AK rear sight. They are also designed to permit the mounting of a Williams aperture sight. Please specify whether your rifle uses an 800 or 1000 meter sight when ordering.

www.krebscustom.com/CustomParts.html

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:26:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I use a Kreb's peep sight on my Vepr and love it. It is a vast improvement over the standard rear sight. Faster target aquisition, and better accuracy. Well worth the money.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:32:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I use a Kreb's peep sight on my Vepr and love it. It is a vast improvement over the standard rear sight. Faster target aquisition, and better accuracy. Well worth the money.

how much better accuracy? cut groups size in half for instance?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:09:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know about how much it cut down the group size, I don't shoot groups. I will say it made hittings small targets (2"-3" pieces of clay pidgeon) very easy at 100yrds. The sight allows for a much better sight picture. It doesn't cover the target as much as a standard sight. Targets that small are very hard to see through the standard blade rear.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:34:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know about how much it cut down the group size, I don't shoot groups. I will say it made hittings small targets (2"-3" pieces of clay pidgeon) very easy at 100yrds. The sight allows for a much better sight picture. It doesn't cover the target as much as a standard sight. Targets that small are very hard to see through the standard blade rear.

thanks
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top