Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 2:42:18 PM EDT
OK, fellow AK junkies, Where the Hell are all of the cheap AK mags????????  I just recieved a flyer form InterOrdance, and on the bottom of the page is a coupon, that reads:" New Years Special....... 100pc  G3vgc Alloy mags... or more only!.......$0.99 each".  That sound like a good deal even if they are shitty mags,  .99 each, Damm.   Now this is where I'm really confused..... so bear with me........... ( the Math part).   If there are about 100 million  AK's made in the last 50 years,.... and lets say, they only made 4 mags for every gun.......... thats 400 Million  mags.   There is no way anyone is going to convince me that they made more G3's than that , So why are OUR MAGS $6.00 each of just OK mags and their's are .99 ?????????????   WTF!!!!! ( the Venting part)!!!!!!!! The G3 mags are german, an Industrialized country that doesn't even like selling military surplus , so they have to cost more, than buying tons of AK mags form one of the soviet block countries.  Lets be for real, some of those counries must have wharehouses full of AK mags, and want hard US currency?????????I guess I just don't understand why importers would bring in boxes of G3 mags that they can sell for pennies, and are not bringing in AK mags by the boatload???????????          
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:02:42 PM EDT
[#1]
dude.....they are all in my gun room...sorry

plus Travis Aasen, JOHNO, and jugrunner.......that accounts for all the mags in the US
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:16:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Sportsmansguide had been running some good prices on AK mags.  Of course they sold out quickly once word appeared on here.  The second batch of mags are backordered until 2/28/06 but according to the posts in the Magazine Forum people can still get it on the deal.  You may want to check out the thread in the Magazine Forum.  HTH

Ron
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:36:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I really do keep forgetting about those SG mags
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:50:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

plus Travis Aasen, JOHNO, and jugrunner.......that accounts for all the mags in the US

We're still scrambling for the last ones,but give us time!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:44:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

WHORES!!!!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:27:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Sorry about the rant......................maybe I shoud switch to decaf......................................Dave  
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:53:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I believe you have a point, there must have been at least 400 million AK-47 mags produced.
So whats going on, are we getting ripped off big time? I have enough mags already, but I wouldn't mind spending $1 on each mag. lol
I want cheap 40 rounders, i don't have any of those!!!!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top