Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/23/2006 4:37:13 AM EDT
What would be the correct scope for the side rail on a Romanian AK-47?, and what would be the correct red dot?....
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:09:04 AM EDT
[#1]
the Russian POSP series for the side rail, and probably the Kobra Red Dot series of scopes if you want that kind of optic.  
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:39:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I would guess the correct optic would be a Romanian POSP 4x24 which mounts on the siderail.
But the POSP scopes are havy and bulky, you might wanto check out the red dots out there for AK's. Kobra, PK-AS, etc...
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:27:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I've got a POSP 4x24? and on another I went with a low profile over the centerline Russian weaver rail scope mount with a smaller type Russian 4x scope that is like the POSP but without the attached mount.  More compact, but I don't see them available anymore.  I need the magnification due to vision changes in the last two years.  Old age.  These seem to be really nice scopes but they aren't low weight.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top